Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mabinogi Scheduled Update (9/28/2011) OPEN, but glitched!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
!xCero

Prowess Point : 7935
God's Blessing : 47

PostSubject: Mabinogi Scheduled Update (9/28/2011) OPEN, but glitched!   Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:05 pm

(The maintenance was actually extended for 3 hours, ending at 3:00 PM PDT).

I CAN'T LOG-IN. The launcher just keeps updates to 99% and closes. Then it opens up again automatically just to repeat this bull over and over and over. I was thinking that it was just loading a bunch of separate things one after another, but it's not. This happens either when I use non-web launch or web launch. Other Mabi fan-site forums are having people report the same thing happening too. Any luck for the rest of you? There goes the dam Rano & Connous bridges I've been camping to get even once for 2 weeks. Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: Well I managed to get 4 bridges, so I'm happy. Someone posted a fix on the official forums and that's how I managed to get on. Good to hear that it was fixed normally though from those of you who logged on later.

Nexon wrote:
Hello Players,

Mabinogi is now open!

Thank you for your patience.

===========================================

Dear Players,

We will be performing a scheduled update on all game servers on September 28th. During this period, Mabinogi will be unavailable. Game update will last approximately 5 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

-Time-
Pacific: 7:00 AM ~ 12:00 PM, Wednesday, September 28th, 2011
Eastern: 10:00 AM ~ 3:00 PM, Wednesday, September 28th, 2011

-What-

• Mabinogi will be unavailable
• Premium Shop will be unavailable

-Game Notes-

• Housing bidding should be functioning properly once more.
• A bug causing client crashes when attempting to change a spirit weapon will be fixed.
• The final week of the Back to School Events will begin.
• Yukata Mini Character Cards are still on sale! They're limited time only, so grab yours now!
• A new event, Shoot the Sun will begin.
• Try out your luck in the Roulette Bingo Event!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikochu

Prowess Point : 8370
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Scheduled Update (9/28/2011) OPEN, but glitched!   Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Alright, I'm pretty sure everyone's aware at this point: the chat server is currently down. Friends List, Guild List/Chat, Notes cannot be accessed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin

Prowess Point : 22389
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Scheduled Update (9/28/2011) OPEN, but glitched!   Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:52 am

Solo mode! v.v Feels boring.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
!xCero

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Scheduled Update (9/28/2011) OPEN, but glitched!   Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:50 pm

I MISS YOU GUYS. IT'S SO LONELY. OTL. By the way, I bet for GM Hot Time event the person is M-u/r*o. The g/o-b/l-i/n at Ceo Island.

Tarlach's hint is soooooooo easy. Alexina's and Ruairi's is hard. scratch

UPDATE: I think the winner was Goro at Alby Arena... GMs never said they'll appear at the CORRECT spot D: But yeah, I didn't know Goro and Muro had the same description.

The winning spot was at Goro at Alby Arena. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikochu

Prowess Point : 8370
God's Blessing : 61

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Scheduled Update (9/28/2011) OPEN, but glitched!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Well, I've gotten a lot of work done since chat server went down, but... it's so quiet... I feel like...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://piko-komorika.tumblr.com/
Sokkun
Admin

Prowess Point : 22389
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Scheduled Update (9/28/2011) OPEN, but glitched!   Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:38 am

Nice~ lol...anyway I think that every1 on the friends list is all going to be erased when they "fixed" it. If they can "fix" it w/o every1 of your friend deleted they would of done it...but they just don't want to break out the bad news that "oops all your friends is gone sorry...just re-add them..." v.v

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
!xCero

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Scheduled Update (9/28/2011) OPEN, but glitched!   Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:34 am

Sokkun wrote:
Nice~ lol...anyway I think that every1 on the friends list is all going to be erased when they "fixed" it. If they can "fix" it w/o every1 of your friend deleted they would of done it...but they just don't want to break out the bad news that "oops all your friends is gone sorry...just re-add them..." v.v

OTL OTL OTL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquasol

Prowess Point : 7162
God's Blessing : 5

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Scheduled Update (9/28/2011) OPEN, but glitched!   Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Sokkun wrote:

They should be able to recover the data from the server-- at worst, they use their most recent backup of it, and our lists are rolled back a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Scheduled Update (9/28/2011) OPEN, but glitched!   

Back to top Go down

Mabinogi Scheduled Update (9/28/2011) OPEN, but glitched!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1