Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

(Financial) Quest for armor... OTL (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
!xCero

Prowess Point : 7758
God's Blessing : 47

PostSubject: (Financial) Quest for armor... OTL (Completed)   Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:01 am

I am 1.2m short of buying an armor I want. Is there anyone willing to lend that much to me? T_T If you need assurance, remember that I paid Sokk back that much in a week with daily payments when he bought me AR8 (which was quite a surprise for me, and thanks again). I just hope that the armor will still be in the shop.

EDIT: Nvm. Jugi was able to lend me the money. Thanks again! Don't hesitate to ask for a favor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sokkun
Admin

Prowess Point : 22212
God's Blessing : 4038

PostSubject: Re: (Financial) Quest for armor... OTL (Completed)   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:14 am

What was the armor?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/aznboi88
!xCero

PostSubject: Re: (Financial) Quest for armor... OTL (Completed)   Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:39 pm

It was originally Marble Light Melka on the board for 3.1m (I was only seeing 5m or more for them the past weeks), but Jugi was in Ch4 and found someone selling a Jackal suit. Funny how I get farms in Ch4 all the time and afk and check party chat for ads hoping for some Jackal and stuff to pop out but they never did until last night when I was about to buy one at housing.

(I just didn't buy the one at housing at that moment because the person had too much gold stored in the home. Couldn't buy it because no room for the proceeds lol.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulpaladin

Prowess Point : 7782
God's Blessing : 29

PostSubject: Re: (Financial) Quest for armor... OTL (Completed)   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Cero you didnt have to buy that....I would have kindly loaned you my jackal lol....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!xCero

PostSubject: Re: (Financial) Quest for armor... OTL (Completed)   Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Jugi offered to lend me his jackal suit too, and I can't thank you guys enough, but I've just been looking to have my own set (I actually didn't need it for anything serious at them moment). I'm just like to think "end-status."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Financial) Quest for armor... OTL (Completed)   

Back to top Go down

(Financial) Quest for armor... OTL (Completed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1