Chou
Be A Member. Sign Up or Login <3 Come Join Our Peaceful Paradise.

A place for members of Chou to interact outside of Mabinogi. Our outside Paradise.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Aquasol Ragradia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aquasol

Prowess Point : 6985
God's Blessing : 5

PostSubject: Aquasol Ragradia   Sun May 08, 2011 5:27 am

Name: Aquasol Ragradia(older texts have also suggested the name HolyDragonSword, possibly as a moniker)

Birthplace: [REDACTED]

Race: ????(humanoid in appearance)

Color(s): Cerulean(appears to be the most common motif), [REDACTED]

Weapon(s): Subject has been seen using weapons ranging from massive Destructive Claymores, to severed cat paws, to even Blessed Bottles filled with a liquid of some sort. One constant, however, has been Sword Coriander, which is suggested to not be a bastard of a bastard sword.

Personality: ????(subject has shown a wide range of personalities, though many are linked by being rather laid-back in nature, and [REDACTED])

Favorite thing to do: [REDACTED], often multiple times.

Bio: Subject's origins are sketchy, at best. Appears to have simply come into being by existing as a level of consciousness within the wired itself. Has been known to harbor random, obscure fragments of information. Further information is fragmented as well, with the few keywords confirmed to have been uttered by the subject being Anima mundi, pettanko, [REDACTED], Falcom, meganekko, [REDACTED], and Abriel Nei Debrusc Borl Paryun Lafiel.

...Actually, the truth is that Aquasol Ragradia is [REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED]still possesses the pass to Lia Fail[REDACTED][REDACTED]completely impossible to have still[REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED]felt like[REDACTED]was tracking me[REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED]waffles[REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED]Out of nowhere, I managed to see the subject[REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED]I can still hear the song that was being played[REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED]appeared to have already been killed...or simply gone when I arrived at the scene[REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED]

(Editor's note: How could you have let such clearly unsubstantiated claims pass through your investigation? Though I guess wild and out there as they may be, if they were true they'd be removed or redacted, anyways. Well, hopefully [REDACTED] doesn't read this, or [REDACTED] wouldn't let it be published. Sorry it took me so long to get it back to you, [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] called me a few days ago to tell me they finally had a beautiful baby girl! I rushed out on a plane to see them, and completely forgot to bring my 3G dongle with me-- luckily, this hospital room seems to have a really strong wireless connection. Wait till you see the pics, I'll attach them to this email. She's got the most beautiful [REDACTED] head of hair!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akayame

Prowess Point : 7573
God's Blessing : 83

PostSubject: Re: Aquasol Ragradia   Tue May 10, 2011 1:00 am

AQUA <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquasol

Prowess Point : 6985
God's Blessing : 5